Certificate of Attendance
CEU Summer University awards a certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the course. To gain this certificate, participants will be expected to attend and actively participate in all classes and complete assignments required by the course.
Our courses offer ECTS points, which may be accepted for credit transfer by the participants' home universities. Those who wish to obtain these credits should inquire about the possible transfer at their home institution before their enrollment. The Summer University Office will send a transcript to those who have fulfilled all the necessary course requirements.
See below the number of credits assigned to each course.
- Interviewing Your Data: Tools and Methods for Data Journalists
- Commoning Art and Culture
- Confronting the Crisis of Expertise: Historical Roots and Current Challenges
- Designing a Collaborative Connected Liberal Arts Classroom
- Disruptive Narratives: Re-Constructing the Truth in the Age of Multimodal Propaganda
- Feminist Political Economy: Concepts and Tools to Analyse Intersecting Inequalities
- Identity: Indiscernibility, Essence, Time, and Composition
- Introduction to Geospatial Technologies for Achieving SDGs – Demographic Considerations
- Mediation Theory and Skills
- The Quality of University Education: Harmonizing Purposes, Processes and Outcomes
- Witchcraft Across Classical, Medieval, and Early-Modern Cultures in Europe: Researching and Teaching a Long-Term Historical Issue