General timeline for summer courses
The following timeline applies to most of the SUN programs, however, there might be slightly different timelines in the case of a few courses.
- Application: First application deadline: February 14. Further deadlines and the late application policy will be posted on the course websites.
- Email notification about the decision: April - May.
- Confirmation and Onboarding on the Applicant Portal: in two weeks after receipt of the acceptance notification.
- Access to the course-specific e-learning sites with readings and course outlines: end of April - end of May.
- Early bird fee payment deadline: April 30 (for course-specific fee payment deadline see the course website).
- Full tuition fee payment deadline: May 28 (for course-specific fee payment deadline see the course website).
- Visa: request an appointment for visa application at the relevant embassy: 60 days before arrival.
- Participant arrivals, hotel check-in, and registration: one day before the course starts.
- Orientation session at CEU Budapest downtown campus: on the first day of the course.